Based on your answers, the following conclusions and recommendations can be made as they relate to leadership:
- It is paramount for leaders to have economic wisdom because leaders are often in positions that require them to make important financial decisions.
- Leaders have a moral obligation to share their economic wisdom with their staff as they train them to become future leaders.
- Leaders can personally benefit from sharing economic wisdom with their staff, because in some jobs that work on commissions, the rule applies that if the staff earns a lot of money, so does the (team) leader.
- The role of leaders as educators of economic wisdom is especially crucial considering the relatively low level of economic wisdom in individuals from economically disadvantaged families who often originate from Black communities.
- Individuals (including leaders) are morally obligated to invest back into their communities, task which requires economic wisdom.