Based on your answers, the following recommendations can be made:
- To become a successful leader, it is crucial to recognize and exploit your talents in a way that benefits your present and future career.
- Two main hurdles in respect to talent expression are:
- Being talented has no value if a person does not use their talents to their advantage.
- Some individuals—especially those who grew up with a poor support system—often feel insecure about their talents, which inhibits them from expressing and further developing them, as well as using them to their advantage in their career.
- Regardless of the above mentioned hurdles, there are many avenues through which one can exploit his or her talent expression, such as through growth opportunities offered at companies, as well as philanthropic activities.